I’m working on a english discussion question and need guidance to help me understand better.
Introvert vs. extravert:
- Introverts: need time to think before they speak and they talk less
- Extraverts: dominate the conversation and speak louder
Intuitive vs. sensor
- Intuitive: like to talk about creative ideas such as dreams, goals, and impressions.
- Sensor: like to talk about actual facts such as weather, news, and what they recently did
Thinker vs. feeler
- Thinkers: Like to analyze situations
- Feelers: like to talk about feelings
Perceiver vs. judger
- Perceivers: spontaneous and prefer creative disorder
- Judgers: organized and prefer neatness and order
In the following scenarios, think about how personality type influences communication style. Knowing about your personality type and understanding opposite types can help to improve your communication. (PICK ONLY TWO TO ANSWER)
1. An introvert and an extravert are having an argument.
- How is the introvert likely to act?
- How is the extravert likely to act?
- How can the introvert improve communication?
- How can the extravert improve communication?
2. A sensing and an intuitive type are on a date.
- What will the sensing more likely talk about?
- What will the intuitive more likely talk about?
3. A thinking type and a feeling are dating
- When there are problems in the relationship, how is the thinking type likely to approach the problem?
- How will the feeling type approach the problem?
- How can the thinking type improve communication?
- How can the feeling type improve communication?
4. A judging type and a perceptive type are married. The judging type likes to keep the house neat and orderly. The perceptive type likes creative disorder. How can they resolve this conflict?
Add your discussion by Wednesday night at 11:59pm (to do so, select the “reply” button, below). In your post, write at least a 100 word response answering the questions above.
By Sunday, reply to at least two of your colleagues’ posts. In your replies, share some feedback or advice regarding their reflection. You may want to:
- Note something you have in common with your peer.
- Share some feedback or advice in response to their thoughts or feelings.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."