Billions of dollars are being poured into research and development of immunotherapeutic drugs for cancer treatment. When immunotherapy works, the results can be life-changing. However, many controversies surround the development and use of immunotherapies, including:
- Cost of immunotherapy drugs
- Clinical efficacy
- Known/unknown side effects
- Therapeutic benefits versus limitations of immunotherapies
In your first post:
- Differentiate between immunotherapies and more traditional cancer treatments.
- Locate an article from a reliable source about immunotherapeutic drugs for cancer treatment. The article can be about a specific drug or about immunotherapies in general. Briefly summarize the article in your post and include the source or link to the article.
- Discuss whether or not you feel immunotherapy drugs should replace more traditional cancer treatments. Why or why not? Support your stance using at least one of the key controversial points in the introduction above.
Post responses to at least 2 classmates’ posts. Debate their stance on immunotherapy for cancer treatment. Your response must pose at least one question for your classmate to respond to.
Provide references for your sources at the end of each post.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."