Find Icd 10 pcs code for the following questions
1. Open approach – transfer of right foot flexor tendon
2. Patient was diagnosed with papillary carcinoma of the thyroid. An incision was made in the midline of the neck region. Thyroid gland was resected.
3. Dilation & curettage of endometrial cavity sent to pathology for diagnosis
4. Percutaneous endoscopic denervation of 5th thoracic nerves
5. Patient had a diagnostic biopsy of a polyp in the sigmoid colon via during colonscopy.
6. Patient has contracture of the right knee at 45 degrees. Posterior capsulotomy via incision was performed on the right knee.
7. Patient was diagnosed with papillary carcinoma of the thyroid. An incision was made in the midline of the neck region. Thyroid gland was resected.
8. Shock wave lithotripsy was performed on a calculus of the right renal pelvis
9. Patient had previous right knee surgery. Lysis of adhesions was performed arthroscopically.
10. Open total cholecystectomy
11. Patient was injured in a car accident. Amputation of right arm at elbow
12. Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreataography (ECRP) with lithotripsy of left hepatic duct stone
13. Osteotomy of left metatarsal was performed open
14. The patient had a piece of steak in their distal esophagus. An endscope was advanced through the mouth and the foreign body was gently advanced into the stomach without difficulty.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."