Development of Film Research Paper on One of the Following Topics:
1. Principles of Early Optical Systems and Series-Photography that led to the invention of the movie camera. This could include contributions of Edison and the Lumiere Brothers.
2. Research the life of George Melies and his contributions to cinema history.
3. The film contributions of Edwin S. Porter, highlighting his film The Great Train Robbery.
4. D.W. Griffith: his influences, early years, and his contributions to the narrative form, citing films such as Intolerance and Broken Blossoms.
5. D.W. Griffith and Birth of a Nation. Discuss the controversies surrounding the film and the cinematic techniques he pioneered. Give your opinion as to whether this film should be banned or shown in an educational context.
6. Research and discuss films of early German cinema, including the films Nosferatu, Cabinet of Dr. Calagari, and Metropolis.
Papers should be typewritten, 5 to 7 pages in length, with a cover-page and bibliography. You should use at least three sources. Films can be a source.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."