Choose a meeting and events company (can include a hotel) where the following meeting / event can be held. Be sure to research the company online. Conduct a virtual site “inspection” for this company. You will be completing the portfolio based on the following information:
- Meeting / event and breakouts for 500 people
- Three days with all meals included
- Entertainment included.
Include in the portfolio:
Create the following and use these as your paper headings:
- Discuss what the pros and cons are for using this company/event center
- Devise a strategic plan for this meeting / event
- Generate a SWOT for the meeting / event property
- Formulate a risk management plan
- List and describe the stakeholders
- Develop a budget
- Explain how the meeting / event will be marketed.
Your final deliverable should be eight to ten pages in length (excluding cover page and references) and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.). Be sure to discuss and reference concepts taken from the assigned textbook reading and relevant research. You must include a minimum of six credible, academic or professional references. Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
Be sure to use the Hospitality Tourism Management guide in the CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.). Here you can:
- Locate a variety of information sources that deal with hospitality, tourism, and management.
- Gather industry information specific to different aspects of hospitality or tourism.
- Locate writing and citing help.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."