Unit 3 Assignment 1
Competency: Technology and Healthcare Administration and Management
Illustrate how the technology of electronic records has altered healthcare administration and patient care.
HS290-2: Use current technology in a variety of health care roles.
Before you begin your Assignment watch a brief introduction video. Be sure to adjust your audio settings.
Imagine that your healthcare facility is considering switching fromits current electronic medical record (EMR) system to a newer, morerobust system that will unify multiple satellite locations andfacilitate compliance activities. Your role in this project is to helpyour facility’s administration assess the benefits and drawbacks betweenyour current EMR system and 2 others that you identify to be possiblereplacements.
Compare and contrast 3 EMR systems, including the system with whichyou are most familiar. Identify disadvantages and specific features ofeach that are unique to that system. Describe how an improved EMR systemcould improve patient outcomes and facility profitability. Finally,synthesize the features you would include in the “perfect” EMR system.
The following requirements apply to this assignment:
- 3–4 pages in length, excluding any title page, references, appendices, etc.
- Logical flow from beginning to end to exhibit well-ordered andunified expression, with your viewpoint and purpose clearly establishedand sustained throughout the document.
- Original and insightful thought.
- Seamlessly integrate research to support your ideas on the topic.
- Adherence to established conventions of Standard English, e.g., correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Adherence to APA formatting
- Inclusion of a title page.
- Inclusion of a reference page, as appropriate.
- Save your assignment as a MS Word DOC and submit it to the assignment dropbox.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."