Develop the proposal requested by Jason, include the following seven considerations:
- Synthesize what you learned from being in charge of HR for a small business that you would like to try to implement at ABC.
- Analyze the challenges of working in HR for a larger business like ABC that need to be addressed to better align the HR function with the new strategic direction.
- Evaluate each HR functional area to determine what changes will be needed to align with and support the new strategic direction (Refer to Appendix B for assistance):
- Functional Area #1: Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Functional Area #3: Learning & Development
- Functional Area #4: Total Rewards
- Functional Area #6: Organizational Effectiveness & Development
- Functional Area #11: Diversity & Inclusion
- Functional Area #15: Business & HR Strategy
- Integrate the cultural considerations discussion important to Jason into the proposal.
- Create a business case that includes the business objectives you hope to achieve by aligning the HR organization with the new strategic direction, with a strong focus on growth.
- Analyze legal and ethical considerations related to the functional areas covered.
- Create 3 to 5 frequently asked questions(FAQ) with answers in preparation for discussions with other members of Jasons executive leadership team.
Research information on HR strategic planning proposals using the internet and University Library.
Design a 1,050- to 1,400-word proposal to respond request made by Jason.
Write the plan in the third-person voice.
Use the bullet points in the assignment as an organizational tool to develop headings (the exact wording of headings is your choice) that will signal the topics and keep your document organized.
Submit your assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."