· How does the theme of good and evil present itself in the story?
· Is it accurate and truthful (is the “good guy” really good and the “bad guy” really bad)?
· What are some of the topics that seem to be recurring?
· What kinds of social and cultural changes were going on to influence the author?
· Does this reflect some sort of timeless social issue (oppressive government, racial, socioeconomic or gender bias)?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."