PLEASE USE THE LINK DOWN BELOW
Find the CAFR for the City of Miami, Florida for the year ended September 30th, 2016. The link for this CAFR can be found in this module. Note – this is not Miami Beach, Fl.
- (1) Was the entity’s annual report for the previous year awarded a “certificate of achievement for excellence in financial reporting” by the GFOA?
- (2) Which public accounting firm audited the financial statements?
- (3) How many Governmental Funds are presented as major funds on the financial statements (even if they did not technically meet the major fund criteria)?
- (4) What is the total assets amount (in thousands) on the Governmental Funds balance sheet (include both major and non-major funds)?
- (5) For Governmental Funds, what activity accounted for the largest source of revenue (found on the “Statement of Revenues, Expenditures and Changes in Fund Balance”)?
- (6) Are any special revenue funds categorized as major Governmental Funds?
- (7) How many Governmental Funds in total (major and non major) does the city maintain?
- (8) Does the city have any permanent funds?
- (9) Who was the largest employer of the entity?
- (10) What was the Total Fund Balance on the Governmental Funds Balance Sheet (This is the sum of nonspendable, restricted, committed, assigned, and unassigned fund balances)?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."