Using the information from your Servicescape assignment, create a customer blueprint. Use the Guest Cycle as a model. Create your blueprint considering the touchpoints at each component.
- Pre-arrival – what opportunities exist to interact with the business? Reviews or a website?
- Arrival – what are the touchpoints during arrival?
- On site – what are the touchpoints during the experience?
- Departure – what are the possible touchpoints as the customer departs?
- Assessment – what assessment opportunities exist?
Keep in mind this blueprint is from the business’s perspective, it doesn’t include the emotion of the customer. Include interactions with staff as well as representatives of the organization e.g. touchpad ordering.
You can modify the original blueprint, which was created using Microsoft Word, Excel, or any other program you’d like that helps you create the touchpoints.
Note which touchpoints will be modified and how on a second page or the original page.
Save the document in PDF for accessibility.
Writing, spelling, and grammar matter; proofread your work before you post. Up to 10%-point reduction for writing errors.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."