I need support with this Writing question so I can learn better.
Research Question Assignment – Due
Jun 13, 2020 11:59 PM
HLSS522 D001 Spring 2020
The components of this assignment include 1) a research question, 2) a purpose statement, and 3) a literature review of at least 6 sources, four of which must be peer-reviewed. The specific research question should relate to a general topic in the course. The completed assignment should be from 6 pages, not including the title and references pages.
Outline your paper as follows:
- State the specific or combination of CBRN/WMD agents or materials that you want to explore more in-depth, and explain how your topic will generate new ideas for WMD planning (this is the start of the material for your research paper — due in week 6);
- Offer a brief (one or two paragraph) purpose statement outlining your approach to the scenario and what you hope to show in your research;
- Complete a literature review of six academic sources on the subject you plan to write on. At least 4 of the 6 subjects must come from peer-reviewed journals. Use APA style in listing your sources.
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 6 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.
- Strategic Culture and Violent Non-State Actors: Weapons of Mass Destruction and Asymmetrical Operations Concepts and Cases
- The Islamic State and WMD: Assessing the Future Threat
- Al Qaeda Weapons of Mass Destruction threat: Hype or reality?
- Mapping Far-right Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) Terrorism Efforts in the West: Characteristics of Plots and Perpetrators for Future Threat Assessment
- Avatars of the Earth: Radical Environmentalism and Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) Weapons
- The Role of the Chemical Weapons Convention in Countering Chemical Terrorism
- Russians deadly nerve agent, explained
- History of chemical warfare
- Improvised Chemical Dispersal Devices Detonated Against Civilians
- Al Muthanna Chemical Weapons Complex
- Syria: Death from Assads Chlorine
- Eliminating Syrias chemical weapons: implications for addressing nuclear, biological, and chemical threats
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."