Request: MLA format. NO OUTSIDE SOURCES, Below you will find two abridged theoretical discussions on the ethics of charity- use only this material. After reading BOTH articles, use the questions below (you do not need to use all of them) to form an essay response. You are writing an essay, not a series of short answers or bullet points; please remember that. The paper needs to be around 3-4 pages, Times New Roman, 12,double spaced.
- What is the ordinary American’s obligations to the poor, locally and or globally?
- Which argument is more compelling, and why?
- Do the authors show bias?
- Do the authors provide sufficient evidence?
- What would Singers reality look like?
- What would Hardens reality look like?
- Any other concerns with either or both of these two articles?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."