I’m stuck on a Geography question and need an explanation.
- Put yourself in the role of someone in your interest group. Drawing on the 4 categories below consider how hog farming is directly or indirectly impacting your life, or the lives of those (human and non) you care about/are responsible for. How might these factors inform your position on hog farming? )Your task is to consider this proposed management practice as you would if you were a member of this interest group)
- (Lumbee Tribe member) – Interest group (Native American Population: You are a Native American member of the Lumbee tribe. You and your family have been in this region for centuries and have deep cultural and religious ties to this region. Your ancestors are buried here. 50% of your tribe works on these farms.)
- economic/job security
- environmental/living conditions
- cultural heritage
- individual, family, or community health
Write which categories might be of most concern to your interest group and why. Use specific data points from the readings to back this up:
- Pick one concept from our lectures to support an argument about the pros/cons of hog farming as they relate to your interest group.
- How does your interest group make their voices heard to government officials? If you are a government official, what principles shape how you develop your position? What kind of recognition does your interest group have or might they be lacking?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."