Please respond to the following questions. Each response should be approximately 3 to five sentences. Your sentences should be grammatically correct.
1. Why did the Alabama clergy men write their declaration to Martin Luther King,Jr. ?
Rest of the 4 questions are based on Letter from Birmingham jail.
2. Please read the “Letter From Birmingham Jail ” and explain what the larger/cultural context is King’s text. Review intro to Rhetoric Power Point to understand larger/cultural context.
3. Who is the audience for “Letter From Birmingham Jail “? Be specific and list all possible audiences.
4. What is King’s purpose for writing the “Letter From Birmingham Jail “? List all possible purposes.
5. Please read the following section from King’s text:
“In your statement you assert that our actions, even though peaceful, must be condemned because they precipitate violence. But is this a logical assertion? Isn’t this like condemning a robbed man because his possession of money precipitated the evil act of robbery? Isn’t this like condemning Socrates because his unswerving commitment to truth and his philosophical inquiries precipitated the act by the misguided populace in which they made him drink hemlock? Isn’t this like condemning Jesus because his unique God consciousness and never ceasing devotion to God’s will precipitated the evil act of crucifixion?”
What writing technique/rhetorical strategy is King using in the above quote. Be precise and explain why you believe it is that technique.
Rubric: 2 points for each response. Complete responses with no grammatical errors will receive full points.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."