To begin this assignment, compose your Research Paper by addressing the following requirements:
- Write the research paper in a Proposal Argument. (Proposal Argument instructions is linked below)
- Create a Title Page.
- Offer a Full-Sentence Outline (Step 6) that aligns with your Research Paper; if ideas to be included have changed since Step 6, make the appropriate changes to the outline.
- Write a Thesis Statement that offers a solution (Proposal).
- Offer clear, fully-developed Body paragraphs, making sure that compelling and convincing evidence is used.
- Acknowledge the Opposition and address it via Refutation or concession.
- Make use of transitions.
- Ensure that all borrowed material, quotes, paraphrases, and summaries, from sources is parenthetically cited to avoid plagiarism.
- Do not Plagiarize; your Research Paper is being scanned by a Plagiarism Checking Program in Canvas.
- Offer a MLA Works Cited Page (Step 7); if the sources have changed, then rewrite the page so that it reflects only the works that have been cited.
Write 1800-2500 words.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."