Imagine a local library hired you to create a program that will help them organize their book collection.Their collection consists of 3500 books. They would like to sort the books in the alphabetical order, so users could find specific book easier.
For this project, create a menu-driven, Console application that will read data from a text file, store the data in a linked list, and then use an insertion sort to sort the data in alphabetical order.
Each field in the text file will be stored in a separate line. Starting the application will close the creation of a linked list, with one node corresponding to one book. Each node will contain the following: author, title, publisher, description, ISBN, and year published. Furthermore, when started, the application will present the welcome message with the current date and menu with the following menu items:
- Add new book: program adds the book to the list and to the text file
- Remove book: program removes the book from the list and from the text file
- Remove All: program deletes list
- Sort: program reads the data from the text file, creates and sort the list by the author
- 2. Takescreenshots, with timestamps, of each menu item in use to show a successfulcompile and successful run. Paste the screenshots into the Word document. NOTE:Failure to provide screenshots with time stamps will result in a score of 1.3. Copyyour code into the Word document. For each line of the code provide adescription explaining w
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."