I’m trying to study for my Law course and I need some help to understand this question.
Demographic Analysis and Proposed Model
This assignment is the major decision point for your integrative project. In this component, you will:
- Synthesize the research from your literature review to complete a demographic analysis of the study groups or populations affected by the problem. You must evaluate valid, reliable, and relevant criminal justice research to critically examine the groups or populations. It is important to consider multicultural perspectives in your examination and in the selection of sources you use to support your analysis.
- Describe alternative solutions to the problem and the impact of each solution on criminal justice policy, based on your demographic analysis.
- Propose a viable model for approaching the problem in your jurisdiction or community that promotes the evolution of criminal justice policy and advances the discipline.
- Describe any personal biases and social and professional ethical dilemmas that might arise as you take action.
- Determine how you would evaluate and measure the success of your model if it were implemented as a solution to the problem.
In discussing the implementation of your model, synthesize the historical and contemporary criminal justice policies related to your problem, given your demographic analysis, and propose how your model can influence social change and promote community improvements. Keep in mind, social change necessitates policy change and affects community improvements. Conversely, criminal justice policy must recognize the dynamics of social change in order to influence it and promote community improvements.
- Describe how you would communicate the proposed model itself, and the plan for evaluating its efficacy, to the various audiences affected by the problem (such as political, community, institutional, or funding sources).
- Analyze how the model relates to the existing, multiple professional standards that may impact its implementation, efficacy, and influence on policy.
- Describe your plan to communicate how the model relates to the professional standards for each audience affected by the problem.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Style and formatting: Be sure to use proper APA style for your in-text citations and references. Also, use proper APA formatting to layout your paper (for example, running headers, double-spaced and indented paragraphs, Times Roman 12-point font, and 1-inch margins). Refer to APA Style and Format for more information.
- Number of pages: Your assignment must be a minimum of five pages. This page requirement does not include the list of references or any appendices you may include.
- Resources: Your ideas must be supported with recent, scholarly sources that are properly cited and referenced in APA Style.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."