Answer each question with a minimum of 150 words.
Q1. For this discussion we will be discussing the differences between both a business strategy and a business model. Research an example company and list both their strategy and their identified business model. Once you have identified an example then, answer the following questions:
- What do we mean by strategy?
- How is a business model different from a strategy?
Q2. This week we will be discussing and providing examples for the various industries to include: growth industry, mature industry, and declining industry.
Identify a growth industry, a mature industry, and a declining industry. For each industry, identify the following;
- the number and size distribution of companies;
- the nature of barriers to entry;
- the height of barriers to entry; and (d) the extent of product differentiation.
Once you have identified an example for each, then, answer the following questions:
- What do these factors tell you about the nature of competition in each industry?
- What are the implications for the company in terms of opportunities and threats?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."