I’m working on a Philosophy exercise and need support.
God’s loving kindness is everlasting, and His loving kindness is long-suffering. God loves his people even when His people do not love Him. There are profound messages within the book of Hosea. One of the most vivid messages that we see in this book of Hosea is his love for his unfaithful wife Gomer. Can you picture her in the slave market and Hosea buys her back? There are strong profound messages in this short book of the Bible.
- Read the entire Book of Hosea in your ESV Bible
- Read Introductions and the Global Message articles in the ESV Global Study Bible notes for the following books (How to Navigate the ESV Website ):
- Read Dr. Long’s notes, “Introduction to the Prophets”
- Discuss the following points related to this topic:
- What is Hosea’s viewpoint?
- What is Gomer’s viewpoint?
- What is the message God is giving in this story?
- How does the message of Hosea remind us that we are called to “love the unlovely”?
Support your work with scholarly academic resources, textbooks, or other sources provided. Quoting or paraphrasing from any source in discussion posts requires APA format by including an in-text citation and listing the reference at the end of the post.
Click on “THREE: Hosea Discussion” above to compose your discussion forum post
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."