The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate steganographic encryption using Python.
- Locate and obtain the collaged photo from Topic 6.
- Encrypt the simple text message “Gotcha!” into the photo.
- Use the completed collage photo from Topic 6.
- Generate a secret text message. Picture of the message must be the same size as the collaged picture.
- Use Python to create and implement a steganography algorithm that will embed the message within the collage photo. [encode]
- In a separate program, prompt the user to decode the steganography algorithm and provide the decode functionality to match. [decode]
Submit the following in compressed, zip file format:
- Your 2 Python programs. Naming convention is: firstInitial+lastName+StegoEncode.py and firstInitial+LastName+StegoDecode. Example: dHaralsonStegoEncode.py and dHaralsonStegoDecode.py
- At least one screen capture per program demonstrating that each of your programs were functional.
- Original message file, original picture, encoded picture and decoded picture.
- ZIP file naming convention is: firstInitial+lastName+stego.zip
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."