I’m studying for my Writing class and need an explanation.
Read the assigned topics, access the NTSB report database, then choose an NTSB report and conduct further research into the accident. Your research and gained knowledge will be needed in writing your Case Analysis (CA).
1/ You will access an individual NTSB Aviation Accident Report (Links to an external site.) and provide an assessment.
DO NOT CHOOSE THESE REPORTS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALREADY SELECTED: American Airlines Flight 191, National Airlines Flight 102, Southwest Airlines Flight 1380, Colgan Air Flight 3407, runway collision of USAir 1493 and Skywest 5569, ‘Payne Stewart’ crash from October 1999, Canadair CL-600 crash, Southwest Airlines Flight 1380 Boeing 737-7H4, N772SW Left Engine Failure and Subsequent Depressurization and U.S Airway flight 1549 as known Captain Sully.
2/ Consider accessing the NTSB website and scholarly journals to perform this task.
- Provide a summation of the events and findings. (in Summary)
- Explain which accident requirements under the ASRS, ASAP, and NTSB Part 830 programs where used.
- What was the primary problem? (in Problem)
- Analyze Accident vs. Incident for reporting of aviation safety data (was this an accident or an incident) explain.
- What is the significance of this case? To general aviation? (in Significance)
- Explain the significance of the problem that was found and in your explanation and show how the accident could have been prevented having this kind of aviation safety data.
- Based on the conclusions and recommendations, choose two and expound on them. (in Alternatives)
- Make your recommendation based on the findings and data provided. Do you agree? Could something else be added? (in Recommendations)
- And in your recommendation, you must demonstrate an understanding of the differences between ASAP, ASRP, and Part 830 reporting.
Submission Criteria: Write a 2-3 page Case Analysis and include;
- Properly cited sources using the APA current edition.
- A References page
- Appendices, as needed
- Use resources from the major agencies and resources to support your work.
Include these elements:
- Significance of the Problem
- Two Alternative Actions
- Two advantages and disadvantages per alternative action
- A Recommendation
- Reference page
I have attached an example showing you. I want you to create the same shape as in the example. Three pages including the reference , please file Word.The paper will automatically be evaluated through Turnitin so make sure that every thing is good.
- I want you to choose the report you will write about and send it to me as soon as possible to avoid repeating the report. Send the report link and write why you chose to write about this report. I want this thing as soon as possible.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."