I’m working on a literature question and need support to help me study.
- Read selected resources about assessments. (attached)
- Create a PPT showing your knowledge for each of the 11 components.
- Write a one page summary with reflection of your understanding of assessments.
DeVries, B. A. (2015). Literacy assessment and intervention for the elementary classroom. (5th Edition). Scottsdale, AZ: Holcomb Hathaway Publishers
Chapter 3: Assessment
What Does Research Tell us About Teaching Reading to English Language Learners?
Your PPT must include the following information:
- Two similarities and two differences between L1 (Home Language) and L2 (Second Language) literacy development.
- Explain how those similarities can help or hinder students literacy development.
- Explain how you would use Performance-Based Assessments to measure Ells progress in English language and literacy development.
- Explain how to make accommodations for ELLs during testing.
- Discuss two informal assessments that would be appropriate for ELLs.
- Identify measurement concepts, characteristics, and uses of Norm-Referenced Tests.
- Identify measurement concepts, characteristics, and uses of Criterion-Referenced Tests
- Identify measurement concepts, characteristics, and uses of Performance-Based Tests.
- Explain the difference between test reliability and test validity.
- Explain raw scores, percentiles, stanines, and standard error of measure as related to assessment data.
- Explain how factors of (a) the student, (b) the environment, and the (c0 administration procedures can impact the accuracy of the assessment results
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."