Discussion: Business Plan
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
The business plan is the firm’s roadmap. By analyzing your plan for marketing, sales, manufacturing, website design, and more, you greatly improve your chances for business success.
Next, a financial institution or other lender will not invest in your company unless you can demonstrate that you have a roadmap to success. Banks want to lessen their risk of default and private investors want a realistic projection for when they will be obtaining a return on their investment.
- Considering there are many potential purposes of a business plan, Discuss what you feel are the top three purposes.
- Good business plans generally have between seven and ten sections. List the sections that you feel a good real estate builder’s business plan would have.
Overview of Financial Statements Paper
Develop a 700-word evaluation (keep it right around 700 words) on the Overview of Financial Statements using the following as guides:
- Locate a financial statement (income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flow) for a publicly held company. If possible, choose a company similar to one you wish to create or work for one day. You will find the information needed on their annual report. Use numbers from the most recent annual report, not a quarterly report, but the annual report.
- What do the financial statements say about this company in general?
- Identify the salient information contained in the financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flow).
- Identify the company’s net income (income statement), total assets (balance sheet), and total net cash flow (statement of cash flow). I’m looking for numbers here.
- Explain how financial statements (income, balance, statement of cash flow) are connected to each other.
- Examine the importance and the relevance of financial statements for the entrepreneur.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."