Create a presentation using PowerPoint (or other equivalent software) and your research on Facebook. In your presentation, you are to summarize the important changes and explanations regarding the code of conduct that you would communicate via email, webinar, etc. The specific requirements are listed below.
Create a six to eight (6-8) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
1. Summarize your chosen company’s Supplier Responsibility information.
2. In your own words, explain how each aspect of your Supplier Code of Conduct is committed to ethical business practices and society social responsibility.
3. Discuss your company’s stance on each of the following areas:
- Empowering Workers
- Labor and Human Rights
- Health and Safety
- The Environment
4. Identify the key ways that your company’s Code of Conduct has changed since last year.
5. Examine the manner in which your company’s Supplier Code of Conduct helps the organization operate as a socially responsible organization.
6. Provide detailed speaker notes of what you would say if you were delivering the presentation.
7. Submit a reference page with at least two (2) quality references, from within the last 2 years, that you used for this PowerPoint presentation. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your PowerPoint presentation must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title and reference slides are not included in the required slide length.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."