Explain what that person does that makes it possible for them to achieve their goals and/or overcome obstacles.
Complete the My Hero and My Helper sections of the SSP.
- Name someone (a hero) you admire for their ability to achieve goals and/or overcome obstacles. Write 100 words or more answering the following questions:
- Explain what that person does that makes it possible for them to achieve their goals and/or overcome obstacles.
- Explain what you can do to apply the same strategy to your plan for achieving your goals.
- Name someone (a helper) whose support you will need to be able to achieve your goals. Write 100 words or more answering the following questions:
- Describe the kind of support can this person can provide.
- Explain what it would mean to you to have this person’s support.
- Apply critical thinking, logic, and problem-solving in completing required sections of a Student Success Plan.
- In other words, make sure that what you are saying makes logical sense and, if applicable, demonstrates your ability to come up with a solution to a problem.
- It is also important that you explain your logic to the reader of your SSP.
- Write clearly and concisely.
- Someone reading your SSP should be able to easily understand what you are trying to say.
- Write in a manner that is grammatically correct, with sound sentence structure, and is generally free of spelling, typographical, and/or punctuation errors.
Refer to the following example SSPs:
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."