1. Describe ES1-120: (Refusal to Participate in the Harmful Action to Clients) What are the harmful actions to clients (“Do No Harm”)? Do you agree/disagree with the AACC Code of Ethics? What is distinctive about the AACC Code of Ethics? (Answer these three questions)
2. Describe ES1-140: (Dual and Multiple Relationships). What is it? Why is dual and multiple relationships are harmful to clients? Do you agree/disagree with the AACC Code of Ethics? Write down all the rules and regulations concerning ES1-140. (Write all four questions)
3. Describe ES1-300: (Consent in Christian Counseling) and ES1-320: (Consent for the Structure and Process of Counseling) — Write the many categories of the consents in the Code of Ethics. What is the one thing you can overlook? Explain. Why is securing consent so important for client? (Answer all three questions)
4. Describe ES1-430: (The Rule of Mandatory Disclosure). What is Mandated Reporting? Do you agree/disagree with the AACC Code of Ethics? When do you break the confidentiality, if any? Or do you ever? (Answer all four questions)
5. Describe ES1-520, 530: (Cultural Competency & Working with Person of Different Faith). Write a definition of cultural competency based on the AACC Code of Ethics. Do you agree/ disagree with Code 1-530? Write your view on this matter. How do you work with persons of different faith, religions, and values? (Answer all three questions)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."