I’m working on a english writing question and need an explanation to help me study.
10 points for providing a Succinct Introductory Paragraph that
- names the critic and the critics work that prompts your essays thesis. Provide the critics first and last name when first identifying him or her, but only the last name afterward.
- offers a thesis statement that clearly makes a claim that either furthers or counters an argument made by the critic as it relates to a monster narrative from the unit.
10 points for Providing Support that
- contains at least two supporting paragraphs that defend the essays thesis by closely examining a monster narrative from the unit.
- stays focused on defending the thesis throughout the body of the essay.
- is driven by the writers argument and not by summary of the critics argument or of the plot of the monster narrative.
10 points for Language and Mechanics
- formatted using MLA guidelines (including page alignment)
- properly capitalizes, quotes, italicizes, and indents
- properly spells and punctuates
- uses language precisely, concisely, and formally
10 points for Two Full Pages of Content
- for every ½ page short of two pages, 25% of papers score is reduced.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."