Length Requirement: 7- 8 pages
Final Draft Due Date: May 17th
What is the Role of Magic in Human Culture?
Throughout the semester, we have discussed magic and the social, spiritual, and cultural aspect of magic in human culture. For this paper, you will research an aspect of magic that is interesting to you. You will be given a lot of leeway when choosing your research topic. My only requirement is that the paper, in some way, has to do with magic. This paper can be informative or persuasive, or in most cases, will be a combination of both.
Your approach to this essay should be to start with a research question. Below are some broad examples to get you started. You will narrow down your topic as you do your research.
- What does magic represent in human culture?
- Why is magic so prominent in modern media (movies, books, tv, etc)?
- What is the relationship between magic and gender?
- What is the relationship between magic and religion?
- What are the positive effects/negative effects of believing in magic?
- How does magic relate to human psychology/sociology/anthropology?
- How can representations of magic help us to better understand our history/ancestors?
Notes on Grading
There are two major parts to this project: the research and the essay. There are also many smaller components to this project. All parts of the assignment must be completed to receive full credit. The components of this assignment are your “weekly assignments” in writing. Each missing part of this assignment will result in a deduction of 5 points from your final essay grade. Note that the research portion of this essay is worth 10% of your final grade, and the essay is worth 30% of your final grade. Thus, this research project is worth 40% of your final grade for this course.
Also note, you will not be allowed to revise this essay.
You will be required to integrate six sources into this paper:
- Three sources MUST be articles from the library database.
- Three sources may be from REPUTABLE online sources found outside the library database.
- One source may be in the form of a Ted Talk, documentary, educational show or podcast.
- Your sources need to be cited properly utilizing MLA format. You should also include a Works Cited page.
Please note: The research portion of this project is worth 10% of your final grade.
Attached you will find the necessary material to complete the paper. I will review the entire research paper before approving payment to ensure the tutors accuracy and understanding of the assignment. I need a cohesive and well written paper that incorporates all of the needs listed above in the assignment requirements. Use all of the information attached to build the essay…this will require reading and understanding of the topic. Thank you!
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."