Need help with my English question – I’m studying for my class.
you are going to select an issue that you feel strongly about and explain why you feel strongly about the issue. This essay will, later on, be used in your larger research paper. The assignment will include an MLA outline (1 page), the essay itself (Max. 2 pages) and an MLA works cited (1 page). The assignment should not exceed four pages.
- The most important thing is that you fully use your analytical skills in using the appropriate rhetorical structure.
- I will be looking to see how well you appeal to your audience and how well you stress the logical and emotional aspects of your association with the person/place. Also, I will be looking for the use of opening and concluding strategies.
- The style will be formal, and I want to see how well you can utilize the standards of American Edited English.
- I will be looking to see how well you incorporate cause and effect and comparison into your essay.
- I will focus on the quality of your introduction.
- I am not looking for grammatical perfection, but the essay must be readable and free of mechanical errors that distract your reader.
- All these criteria will be considered in light of the Gordon Rule Rubric.
These are links provided by my professor
- Please share your proposed argument topic with your classmates.(1 paragraph)
- What is your personal position about this issue? (1 paragraph)
- Using the MDC Databases, submit two sources about your topic in MLA format. Remember to use hanging indentation.NOTE: Review at least two classmates’ sources, and let him or her know if you think they are formatted correctly or incorrectly and if incorrect why.
- Post your MLA outline using the structure provided in this lesson.
(Then I pass on a question to you, the writer. Would you like me to provide you something to base the essay off of or would you like to choose one from the mdc database? Also i wanted to ask since you are going to do this essay would you also like to do the research paper at a later date of course and for the money its worth. Thanks.)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."