As you learned from this unit’s readings, research is about asking and answering questions. In this discussion, you will work with classmates to brainstorm research questions, and identify how and where you can answer those questions.
For your initial post, do the following:
- List 1-3 specific research questions you want the answer to. These questions should arise from your work on Essay #2 — the questions should be related to your argument. Your questions should be a mix of “fact,” “value,” and “policy” questions. For instance, you might ask questions like:
- Ex: How many people attended an undergraduate institution in the United States in 2017? (“Fact” question.)
- Ex: What do college students believe about the purpose of college? (“Value” question.)
- Ex: What proposals have been made about ensuring that college graduates are career ready? (“Policy” question.)
- For each question, explain why you want to answer each research question. What will knowing the answer add to your essay?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."