I’m working on a writing Worksheet and need an explanation to help me learn.
Self-assessments are crucial in helping students to monitor their own academic progress and helping guide ownership of learning. As students are working through their self-assessments, the teacher can continuously engage students in their own progress and then adjust instruction in response to meet their learning needs. Along with the self-assessment, students need to know how they will be graded and how to monitor their progress, which is done through a rubric. A rubric is an assessment tool that provides students with clear expectations for their deliverable. The rubric scaffolds to show a clear distinction between categories in order to achieve the target learning goals for the students assignment deliverable.
Review the Learning Plan Template to complete this assignment.
Complete Part 4: Assessment Plan.
Part 1: Assessment Plan
After researching different assessment methods, build on your completed assignment from Topic 3 by completing Part 4: Assessment Plan. Use the learning objective and educational goal created in the previous topic and create a formative and summative assessment and aligning rubric for one student you have been working with in your field experience. The assessment and rubric should be grade-level appropriate and allow the student to self-assess his or her work and monitor the progress toward his or her long-term educational goal. The rubric should demonstrate expectations for the assessment deliverable. In addition, include any necessary modifications to show how you plan to differentiate your assessment to meet diverse learning needs.
This assessment will be implemented in Clinical Field Experience C in Topic 5.
Part 2: Reflection
In 250-500 words, write a reflection regarding the process of self-assessing.
Address the following questions:
- How does this monitoring process help in tracking progress, assessing data, and identifying patterns and gaps in learning?
- How does the process of sharing the rubric help to establish guidelines and routines with students for them to monitor and assess their own learning?
- What other progress monitoring methods can be used to track data?
- How do you prepare instruction for diverse learning needs and make accommodations to meet exceptional needs and learning language needs?
- When addressing individual student needs, how is a private setting for instruction that considers student data confidentiality maintained?
- How do you determine your approach to collaborate with colleagues in a proper and ethical manner?
Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
Submit the Learning Plan Template with your reflection as one deliverable.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."