The Body Revision
Follow the directions below for the completion of the body paragraphsrevision assignment for Unit VII. If you have questions, please email yourprofessor for assistance.
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to revise the body ofyour academic argumentative research paper, which you created a draft of inUnit VI.
Description: In this assignment, you will revise the three to fourbody paragraphs you wrote in Unit VI. The following requirements must beincluded in the assignment:
- Body Paragraphs: You will revise the body section of your paper based onfeedback received from your professor in Unit VI. Please reviewhere the guidelines for the body section of your researchpaper: This section will include three to four paragraphscomprised of five to seven sentences each. Each paragraphshould be between 150-200 words. At a minimum, this portion ofthe paper should be 450-600 words (for three to four paragraphs); abody section of this length will meet the minimum requirementsof the assignment. Revisions must be substantive and should bemade in accordance with the direction given by the professor’sfeedback. The following components must be included in each bodyparagraph (in the following order).
- Sentence 1: Point/reason sentence: This topic sentence will contain oneof your reasons.
- Sentence 2: Explanation: In this sentence, you will provide informationthat further develops or explains Sentence1.
- Sentence 3: Illustration: This sentence introduces evidence thatsupports the reason that is presented in Sentence1.
- Sentence 4: Explanation of the illustration: Because the evidence doesnot necessarily stand on its own, you need toprovide explanation so that the reader willunderstand how you interpreted the evidence to come toyour reason.
- Sentences 5-6: Second illustration and explanation (optional): You maychoose to include a second piece of evidencethat is then followed by anexplanation.
- Last Sentence: Transition: In this sentence, you will signal to thereader that you will be moving on to anotherpoint in the next paragraph. You do this toease the movement from one point to another.
- Be sure to include the introduction and literature review you havealready created and revised.
- Use APA conventions to cite and reference all sources used to support yourargument.
Example: Click here to access an example paper with body paragraphs. Thisis a real student example. It is not a perfect example for all grammar, syntax,or APA, though it is in very good shape. The goal of viewing this example shouldbe to see the overall structure and content.
You may also seek out the guidance of the Success Center; the specialists arealways there to assist you with your writing andcomprehension.
The following resource(s) may help you with this assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."