Imagine you have each been promoted as part of a new management team for a long-term care facility. During the past two months, you have noticed an increase in conflicts between your co-workers and other departments, such as pharmacy or dietary. Your boss sees this as an issue and has asked your management team to find a solution.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes that answers the following questions:
- What elements are found in an effective health care work group?
- How does a leader’s leadership style influence the work group?
- What tools are available to help motivate and empower the work group?
- Do these tools differ by environment?
- Why do you think those tools and techniques would work or not work given your specific environment?
- What are 2 to 4 examples tools to motivate your staff? Differentiate which tools are financial and which are non-financial.
Appropriately address the audience and indicate in your introductory slides your role and purpose for the presentation.
Speaker’s notes are to provide details about the content on each slide with sources cited.
Cite a minimum of 3 references according to APA guidelines and include the citations in your speaker notes.
Here is what I am suppose to be doing.
- Why do you think those tools and techniques would work or not work given your specific environment? 2 slides on the topic. Each slide should have at least 100 words in speaker notes and slides should just be short bullet points. Please have at least one in text citation for your topic in APA format
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."