I’m working on a writing discussion question and need guidance to help me understand better.
Apply Lessons from the Past Peer Review [WLOs: 1, 2, 3] [CLOs: 3, 5, 6, 8]
This discussion will provide you with the opportunity to give and receive peer feedback on your Week 4 assignment. Prior to completing this discussion read Bryant, Coombs, & Pazio (2014), Kinshuk, Huang, Sampson, & Chen (2013), and Yu-Chen et al. (2012).
Initial Post: Create an initial response that addresses the following:
- First, post your assignment from Week 4.
- Next, review and comment on at least two other assignments from your peers. Try to select assignments that have not been reviewed yet to help ensure everyone receives feedback. As you review each paper evaluate how well the following are addressed:
- Lessons learned from the past in instructional technology use in education.
- How instructional technology can be incorporated to help further develop the field of instructional design and technology.
- How instructional design models evolved with advancements in technology.
- Strategies that could be used to help facilitate the integration of instructional technology into education.
Guided Response: Post responses to at least two classmates. In your response, reflect on your classmates assignment. Question you might consider in your response include:
- Did they meet all the requirements of the assignment?
- What are the advantages or disadvantages of some of the emerging technologies with which you are familiar, as compared with the technology for the past?
- Did they use enough research so support any claims, assertions, or conclusions?
- 600 words
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."