I’m working on a writing question and need an explanation to help me study.
Asan educator, you are the leader in the classroom. You are leadingchildren, parents, paraprofessionals, other service providers, andcommunity members. Consider your role as this leader. Answer thefollowing questions, using supports fromthe readings and outsidesources. Each answer should be between 150-250 words.
- Collaborationis an essential component to early childhood education. Why iscollaboration necessary to meet the needs of young learners and theirfamilies? Cite evidence and specific codes of ethics, teacherdispositions, and/or standards that apply.
- Paraprofessionalsare often assigned to classrooms by administrators. You will likely bethe direct supervisor of a paraprofessional who was hired and assignedby someone other than you. What will you do in the event that yourpersonality or general philosophies about education seem to clash withthose of your paraprofessional? How will you maintain a positiverelationship and a professional rapport? What strategies could you useto teach, lead, and model appropriate interactions and responses tostudent needs so that you and your paraprofessional are on the samepage?
- Howcan you utilize your paraprofessionals to maximize student engagementin your classroom as well as help maintain a structured learningenvironment?
- Youhave a paraprofessional who is older than you and more experienced. Shehas been at the school for the past 15 years and this is your firstyear there. As you set up the classroom and begin lesson planning, shechallenges you at every turn, stating that, this is not how it is donehere. When your students arrive, she begins undermining you anddismissing your comments, even when you are managing classroombehaviors. On two occasions, she refuses to comply with your classroommanagement plan and instead sends students to the office for minorbehavioral infractions. What will your plan of action be to gain controlof your classroom, maintain professionalism, and address theparaprofessionals actions?
- Youhave a paraprofessional who comes to school late every day, takesfrequent bathroom breaks that last 20-30 minutes or more, and leavesearly at least three days a week. What strategies will you use to gainrapport, set limits, and reduce these absences? Are there any proceduresyou can think of that might reduce these disappearances? At whatpoint will you need to contact your administration and have themintervene? What steps should you take before that point? How mightbuilding a rapport help reduce these issues?
WhileAPA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solidacademic writing is expected, and in-text citations and referencesshould be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can befound in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."