The topic is about how Canada medical insurance impact economic
The proposal should contain:
1. Introductory paragraph: A clear statement of the problem that you will examine; (You must explain clearly why you think the problem you have chosen is important and worth exploring.)
2. Paragraph explaining the intent, or purpose, of the paper; may also be written after the section on the literature review.
3. Brief literature review (find three academic references with three or four sentences explanation each)
4. Propose and explain your hypothesis ?three or four lines stating the hypotheses formally: the null hypothesis H0 and the alternative hypothesis H1.?If this is an econometric study provide the equation you will estimate and explain each of the explanatory variables you will use.
5. Data: Explain what type of data you will use for each variable in your regression equation, and indicate the sources from which you will gather these data.
A description of the methodology you will use to test the hypothesis. This will be an econometric methodology (except for policy papers). You must provide the regression equation(s) and explain each of the terms in the equation.
Sloppy work will not be accepted. The proposal must be neat, well organized, written in correct Englishandcarefullyproof-read.
The recommended length of the proposal is about 3 or 4 pages) excluding the title page and references.
Times New Roman (11 points), Line-spacing: 1.5, 1-inch margins on all sides.
Requirements: 3-4pages | .doc file
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."