Submit one to two-page summary of an article about Uber of your choice. You are required to use IGU’s learning resources such as university’s digital library and online resources. Please confirm/show your use of these resources with your instructor.
(1) Your article must come from a reputable source. Among many reputable sources for you to look for Uber articles, one of them could be weekly magazine The Economist, the following two articles are examples of another well-known company Sumsung:
- The Economist, January 15, 2005, pp. 64–66; Moon Ihlwan, “Samsung’s Rise in Digital TV”
- The Economist, February 9, 2008, p. 71; Cliff Edwards, “Samsung: Rethinking the Printer Business”
(2) In first paragraph of your article summary, please state your source name (i.e., The Economist), Issue or date of that source (i.e., January 15, 2005), author name (i.e., Moon Ihlwan), article title (i.e., “Samsung’s Rise in Digital TV)
There are three online library systems. The following procedures describe how students may access these materials:
- Access to IGU’s EBSCO Library:
User Name: ns147028main
- Access to LIRN(which contains both ProQuest and Gale databases):
User Name: 34314
- Access to OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog):
User Name: iGlobal Library
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."