- Review 7, 7.1, 7.3-7.7 from the course text, Math in our World.
- Think about how you manage your personal finances and how a government and/or financial industry might influence the way you save or spend. Should consumers save money or spend money? Think about the pros and cons of both.
- Analyze why and how a country’s (or the world) economy has been affected by personal, corporate, or government-related decisions. Focus your analysis from the perspective of one specific country.
- Reflect on how a country’s economy affects individual, family, or community spending.
- Focus your response on the following:
- One country
- How decisions made by (pick one of the following) individuals, corporations, or government can affect the financial health of (pick one of the following) individual citizens, families or communities
- Research data related to (pick one of the following) home ownership, mortgages, interest rates, inflation, and foreclosure rates or another economic measure
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."