In the LMS, complete the following:
- Create a course using your curriculum.
Note: The course can be short and simple depending on the topic and curriculum of your course.
The goal is to test whether the assets work functionally in the LMS.
- Upload your learning assets into the course.
- Invite your instructor to participate in the course as an instructor.
- Invite two to three classmates to participate in the course as a student.
- Perform two to three tasks (e.g., respond to a discussion question, view a video, etc.) in the course that you are invited to participate in.
Write a 46-page paper in which you:
- Explain the method and process that you used for uploading and maintaining your assets into the LMS (e.g., determining where to place the assets, in what order, etc.). Next, explain how you will document the need for revisions to the course as well as the process you would recommend keeping your course design agile.
- Examine your experience as an end-user in the course in which you were invited to participate. Evaluate whether or not the navigation and display of the learning assets supported your ability to synthesize, analyze, and evaluate the course material. Include at least one example of such experience to support your response.
- Determine the main constraints of the course in which you were invited to participate. Suggest at least one change that you would make to the menu options and the display in order to improve the user experience. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Compare and contrast your experience as the person creating the assets in the LMS and your experience as a student in the LMS. Next, discuss at least one change that you would make in order to improve the learning assets and the display for your own course.
- Provide at least two reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one used previously), published within the last five years that support the papers claims.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Evaluate the user experience of learning assets in an LMS course.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."