- Describe the rationalization the sex offender is stating.
- Explain what you would want to know about the personal and criminal history of the sex offender and why.
- Explain how you would address these rationalizations and defenses.
- Explain what you would want to hear from the sex offender.
- As the facilitator of the group session, describe how you would create an atmosphere that is supportive and nonconfrontational to the sex offender.
- Explain what treatment method you would use to help the offender understand that his sexual behavior is unacceptable.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."