Assignment 3: Complete the End of Chapter Review Questions
- What types of warrantless searches can be conducted by investigators collecting digital evidence?
- What are the major exceptions to the wiretap statute?
- What are the major requirements established by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act?
- What issues arise during the admission of digital evi-dence at trial?
- Which federal law enforcement agency has assumed pri-mary responsibilities in the area of access device fraud, including the fraudulent use of credit card numbers, per-sonal identification numbers, and computer passwords?
- Which federal agency is responsible for the prosecution of computer fraud and abuse violations through the Com-puter Crime and Intellectual Property Section ( CCIPS)?
- Which federal agency investigates cybercrime and is currently responsible for the management of the Infra- Gard private/ public partnership program?
- Which agency within the Department of Homeland Security is responsible for managing cyber- critical infrastructure?
- What are some of the impediments to computer crime investigations at the local level?
- What are some of the key needs in local law enforce-ment agencies to improve their response to computer crimes?
- Explain how labor is divided among professionals involved in the investigation of computer crime. Which role do you prefer and why?
- Outline the process of preparing and executing a search warrant for electronic evidence. How does search and seizure of electronic evidence at a single scene differ from physical evidence search and seizure?
- Explain the difference between single- scene, multiple-scene, and network investigations. In what ways do single- and multiple- scene investigations differ from network investigations?
- Explain the procedures for securing digital evidence. After officer safety, what is the primary concern of the investigator during this whole process?
- 34 pages in length, in APA format (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."