- Drawing on Chapter One of your Novel Approach to Politics, the corresponding power point lecture outline (in your Module 2: Ch. 1: Theories and Ideologies Canvas Module), and lecture or video lecture clips, compare and contrast three different ideologies. Explain how are they similar and different. Which do you find most compelling? Why?
- Go to https://www.isidewith.com and take the 2021 Political Quiz. Compare your results with those of Donald Trump, Joe Biden, and at least one other candidate, all are available on the same site. Using the ideologies presented in your Novel Approach to Politics textbook, how would you classify your ideology as well as the ideologies of the three candidates you examined? I’m going to be looking for direct references to Novel Approach to Politics materials.
- Utilize the following source material to answer the question of whether the United States is, indeed, a Classical Liberal democracy. Do we citizens meet the criteria of rationality and reasonableness that make a Classical Liberal democracy possible? Why or why not? Again, I’ll be looking for direct references to the source material.
- Haidt, Jonathan, “What Makes People Vote Republican” in Chapter Six of your American Government Examined Reader.
- Lakoff, George, “Don’t Underestimate Trump” in Chapter Six of your American Government Examined Reader.
- “The Real Horror of the Anti-Vaxxers: this isnt just a public health crisis. Its a public sanity one.”https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/09/opinion/sunday/the-real-horror-of-the-anti-vaxxers.html?em_pos=small&emc=edit_ty_20190311&nl=opinion-today&nl_art=3&nlid=63166887emc%3Dedit_ty_20190311&ref=headline&te=1 (Links to an external site.)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."