I’m working on a article writing report and need a sample draft to help me learn.
For the final essay, you will be asked to read three questions carefully and then choose only ONE question to answer. You will then write a thesis-centered essay of at least 500 words in response to this one question using excerpts from Zadie Smiths Joy and Karen Thompson Walkers What Fear Can Teach Us to support your writing.
- Develop a thesis that takes a clear stance or position.
- Organize your thoughts an outline can help do this.
- Use MLA in-text citation to support your claim with quotes or paraphrases from BOTH the Thompson Walker and the Smith readings. (You must use at least one cited idea from each reading).
While you can also use your own observations and experiences to develop your claims, the Thompson Walker and the Smith readings must be the primary source for development. Discuss how the citations and ideas are relevant to your thesis.
After rereading the directions (above), read the three questions below carefully and then choose only ONE to answer.
Include the following information at the beginning of your answer:
First and Last Name:
Class and Section #:
Set Letter (Set X, Y, or Z):
Question # (The question you have chosen to answer):
Set X Questions (Choose One):
1. Some people believe that fear and joy are two sides of the same coin. Where do you stand?
2. In what ways are joy and fear useful emotions for us? Explain.
3. How does it help us when we reframe an emotion, for example calling fears stories or understanding that pleasure and joy are different?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."