Economic Analysis of a Specific Government Policy
For this project, complete an economic analysis of the specific government policy you selected. Include the following:
- Economic justification for the policy
- Impact, both intended and untended, of the policy
- How the global environment interacts with the policy
- Role of technology
- Impact on resource market from the policy
- Public Choice analysis of the policy
- Brief forecast of what you believe the next five years will look like for the policy and its impact
Select a policy about which an article has been published within 60 days prior to the term. This article will serve as the starting point for your analysis.
Use the concepts and tools you have learned in this course to perform the analysis.
- Your paper should be 8-10 pages in length.
- Include a cover page denoting the paper title, your name, the course number and course name, your instructor’s name, and the date you are making the submission.
- Include an outline or table of contents.
- Incorporate at least five scholarly references that are not required readings for this module. The CSU-Global library is a good place to find these references.
- Format your paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to an external site.). Use APA citations where appropriate, and include an APA-formatted reference page at the end.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."