In a well-developed presentation, address the following:
- Explain the importance of social media for small businesses.
- Provide at least two examples of how small businesses can use social media to communicate with their customers.
- Explain the difference (if any) between communicating with and promoting to customers.
Your presentation must meet the following requirements:
- Be 10-12 slides in length, including the cover slide and reference slide
- Include at least 3-4 sentences of speaker’s notes per slide. For PowerPoint, these sentences can be in the notes section. For other presentation programs, they can be submitted separately.
- Use Prezi, PowerPoint, Google Slides, or a similar program
- Support your answers with the readings and at least three scholarly journal articles (at least one of which is peer-reviewed). The CSU Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a great place to find these resources!
- Your presentation must be well written using excellent grammar and style techniques. Be concise. Be logical. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing. If you need assistance with your writing style, start with Tools for Effective Writing at the CSU Global Library, accessible from the Library’s homepage.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."