- In a Word document, compose your responses in essay format consisting of an introductory paragraph, body, and conclusion (250-300 words).
- Formatting requirements: Use double line spacing, 1″ margins, indent the first line of each new paragraph by .5″, include your essay title at the top with center alignment.
- To see the formatting, refer to this
- For help formatting, refer to Word Help Center. (Links to an external site.)
- If you refer to ideas on a website, be sure to include the link to the source. If this is not an electronic source with a link, then list as much information as possible.
Module 6 Assignment Rubric 2
MOD 6 Assignment Rubric Criteria Ratings PtsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeCritical Thinking/ AnalysisInterprets topic in accurate and insightful ways. Uses information thoughtfully, in ways that are factually relevant and accurate; postings show analysis, might offer alternatives or creative viewpoints based on concrete evidence.
35.0 ptsDeveloping70.0 ptsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeMechanics of WritingSubmissions are grammatically correct, posts with no misspellings; format is easy to read in essay format/ professional delivery.
15.0 ptsDeveloping30.0 ptsTotal Points: 100.0
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."