CRJU theories and criminal behavior 300 word discussion
If the videos do not play, find similar video online.
1. Discuss examples of peer pressure to engage in delinquent act. Why are some children “immune” to peer pressure; that is, they do not engage in delinquency and others are “more perceptive” to peer pressure; that is, they are easily pressured into delinquency? Is there a connection to parental efficacy?
2. Watch the video “Cyber Bullying Tragedy” at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7eojUV3n7Q
You can also google Cyberbullying Videos!
- The Newsshow Sunrise7 reports about the growing problem of cyberbullying.
- Discussion: How did you experience cyberbullying in school or, if you have children, have they experienced cyberbullying? What do you think what the most appropriate punishment would be for the case shown in the video?
3. Watch the video “NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden” at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yB3n9fu-rM
- In this video, Edward Snowden explains his decision to talk about the NSA practices.
- Discussion: What did Snowden do?
- Discuss why Snowden is labeled a criminal by the US government.
How do the European countries react to the surveillance of their data by the US?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."