Controversial Public Policy Issue
Select an article on a controversial public policy issue from a major publication such as the New York Times, the Washington Post, or another periodical or newspaper. (avoid, for example, politically-motivated sources, cable news, your uncle’s Facebook feedback) Ask these questions of the author of the article, being careful to provide in text evidence to support your analysis:
- Does the author place the issue in a broad context? How?
- Does the author suffer from tunnel vision?
- Does the author discount or ignore other perspectives on the issue?
- Does the author propose a creative solution to the issue?
- Does the author address the issue comprehensively?
- How might an interdisciplinary approach improve the authors treatment of the issue?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."