Contains unread postsHonda uses flexible plants in the manufacturing of its cars. Discuss whether this method of production results in optimum output. For further information, read The Wall Street Journal, September 23, 2008, p. B1. How to Access the Wall Street Journal through the Online Library:
1. Go to the Online Library/Article Database page.
2. Select "Journal Title Search".
3. Type in "Wall Street Journal".
4. From the list of results, select "Wall Street Journal. Eastern edition" from ABI/INFORM Complete.
5. Use the search box entitled "Search for articles within this publication" to find articles by topic within the Wall Street Journal.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."