I’m working on a communications Research Paper and need support to help me understand better.
- Conflict Research Paper: (125 points) After the library research workshop, you should be ready to begin
a research paper that analyzes your conflict-related topic.
1. Research papers must be at least six full pages in length not including cover and citation pages. It should reflect your research as well as the class lectures and textbook readings.
2. Your paper should include at least five scholarly references including one from the course textbook. References must be displayed in either APA or MLA style.
3. Your research paper must be double-spaced, with a one-inch margin on all four sides. The cover page must include the title of your research paper and your name. The citation page must list all references in alphabetical order. Papers must also be submitted through Turnitin.
4. Grade reductions are as follows:
· Less than 6 full pages – 10 points per page, (Not including cover and citation pages)
· Less than the required references – 5 points per reference,
· Missing textbook reference – 5 points.
· Paper submitted late 5 points per day (including weekends)
The first attachment is my proposal for this research paper. Please find five scholarly references (one from the course textbook, the second attachment).
The proposal is just to give you an idea of what topic I am focusing on, please use the scholarly references you found and the textbook to go deeper. The chapter I attached is about the apology.
Here is the citation for the textbook: Jandt, F. E. (2017). Conflict and communication. SAGE Publications.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."